Tuesday, 3 May 2011

KAUFMANFRANCO SS11


When I saw Camila Alves in this dress (Oscars 2011) I wrote here: remember this name! I'm talking about the label KAUFMANFRANCO that conquered many stars in the last years. KAUFMANFRANCO is a fashion label founded by designers Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco in 2004. Their style is easily recognizable . The haute couture dresses scream glamour and femininity in the red carpets they can be seen. Here are some examples of other women that shined in a KAUFMANFRANCO design.


Elisabeth Banks
 
Vanessa Hudgens
 
Taylor Swift

Emily Blunt

And now you ask: How about you Raquel, which KF dress would you like to debute in a red carpet. And without thinking more than 2 seconds my answer is: "I can't choose. Look how many and how gorgeous they are".









Do you understand me now?  Or do you have one model that makes your heart beat faster?

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!As meninas que pisaram a red carpet não desiludiram,adorei!
    Das tuas propostas o que mais gostei,aliás babei,foi o segundo modelo(prateado)Huuum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those last dresses you posted are all really nice, I would wear any of them in a heart beat!

    usually I like vanessa hudgens outfits but i dunno that dress looks weird on her for some reason? she still looks beautiful though. and Elisabeth Banks's dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not loving the colors so much, but.. the 4th one.. I will wear it right now :) its amazing :)

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2º, 3º, 5º, 7º, 8º
    ainda bem que na tenho nenhum baile nozentretantos ou ia apanhar muito cabelo branco a tentar decidir me!

    (aka, UAU!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o 4º a contar do fim era menino para me pôr muito feliz..simples e chiiiiiic MAS são todos LINDOS, mesmo...MESMO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lindissimos todos!

    beijinhos!

    http://nneverstopdreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...