Thursday, 5 May 2011

Toile Damier Azur

I like the classic Louis Vuitton models, always did. But the bags with the classic monogram don't seduce me as much as the ones in Vernis or the Damier canvas. Actually in the last months I started enjoying more and more the Damier Azur, perfect for Spring and Summer with the nude and the light blue tones. So probably in the next days I'll buy one of these:





I like both for different reasons. The Neverfull is perfect for summer, to walk around in travels, to take to the beach. And yes, I love shopping bags, I have tons of them. The Speedy is better to use in a daily basis because you can close it and carry it everywhere. I'll decide in the moment I enter in the store, if they have them of course. Fingers crossed for me because you know... Thwart a determined woman is dangerous!

8 comments:

  1. Olá!Sortuda!Sempre a comprar carteiras,super caras!Quem me dera!
    São as duas lindas,mas gosto um pouquito mais da 2ª!!
    Bjs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mas tu lá paras de comprar malas?! :D

    Gosta mais da segunda, dá pra mais ocasiões, enquanto que o grande saco que é a primeira é mais associado para ocasiões completamente informais...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu gosto de carteiras! São o fruto do meu trabalho com alças! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro a speedy :)
    I would love to have that one :)

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu tenho a speedy e amo-a do fundo do coraçao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A speedy dispenso-a eu é mesmo a neverfull adoro-a loucamente :)

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eu tenho ambas, a Neverfull no modelo Damier Ebene e a Speedy 30 em Damier Azur. Depois ainda tenho a Tivoli GM em Monogram. Adoro-as todas, mas a Neverfull é a favorita.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...