Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Zoe Saldana wowed me in this gown...

I promised to make a best of Cannes in the end of the festival but I had to share this Giorgio Armani gown that Zoe Saldana wore last night in The Tree of Life premiere. Cannes Festival is a bit different from the Oscars in terms of fashion. Most of the events happen during day, it's close to the beach and to Summer time. And most important of all this is not just one night. There are 10 days full of different occasions which means different styles. In Cannes I expect to see more casual looks but always glamorous ones. I loved to see some jumpsuits in the red carpet as much as some cocktail dresses instead of gowns. This is the right place to show  the colors everyone talked about this summer and to add a bit of boldness to the outfits.
This is the second time I post a winning choice of Saldana after last year's controversial Givenchy purple number. If I had doubts last time, now I can say: "wow", so far the best Cannes red carpet look to me.



Clap Clap

(See the Cannes looks updates here!)

7 comments:

  1. UAU!!! Está mais que ganho... Ela está mesmo WOW!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!
    http://maduixetessurprise.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei,linda e maravilhosa.
    Deliciosa tb..não desfazendo nenhum elogio,por sinal,todos eles muito bem merecidos,o vestido fez-me lembrar um Cornetto de morango...ihih Yuuumi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how beautiful is that! She looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. eu AMEI o vestido da discórdia e AMO este!! A zoe rocks ANY socks! Linda!!! LIIIIINDA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is amazing! :)

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...