Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Raquel Zimmermann

I like people who have the same name as me... But that's not the reason why I'm posting photos of Raquel Zimmermann. She is so versatile that I got impressed with some images I saw of her and wanted to share with you. The brazilian model is 28 years old and she worked for brands like Vitoria's Secret, Louis Vuitton, Hermès and so on. After Kate Moss this is the first model from nowadays who deserves a post in this blog. Actually I think I'm going to do it on a regular basis. For now: welcome Raquel!












3 comments:

  1. She's one of my favourites too!!!! These shots on the desert!!! This girl is SOOOO HOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) está no meu top 10!! estou a preparar um post com as minhas modelos preferidas e esta munina está lá. adoro.adoro.adoro.ADORO-A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shoot!! Amazing outfits!
    http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-in-heels.html#more

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...