Saturday, 4 June 2011

Water for Elephants


The circus life always seduced me... The clothes, the animals, the performers. This film has a love story without being boring or pastiche. It's really interesting to see the reality of a big circus in the 30's and it shows a different perspective about the great depression. There's no words to say how great is Christoph Waltz, thank you Tarantino for bringing him to the world. The elephant Rosie with her kind eyes that made me so emotional is one of the best characteres of the movie and Pattinson, cute guy! Yes, you are going to be more than a pretty face in Hollywood, I believe in that.
You have got to see this film! But this is not the blog  I write about cinema, this one is for fashion so I'm going to talk about Reese Witherspoon, so similar to Jean Harlow in this filme... She looks stunning in her circus numbers and the wardrobe during the entire film is incredible. Let me share some of the outfits she wore but first stay with the last line of the film: "Life is the most spetacular show on Earth" (and we are all part of it, so do your best while you can).








5 comments:

  1. O argumento está mesmo interessante,os atores estão super bem escolhidos.
    Adoro o cabelo dela e as roupas estão lindas!
    Há muito tempo que um filme não me suscitava tanto interesse!
    Bfs!!!Bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quero tanto ver este filme, ela está mesmo linda!!!Christoph Waltz é só o meu actor preferido de momento. quando ganhou o oscar eu gritei tanto (omg) scary me I know.....mas ele no Inglourious Basterds convenceu-me que é o melhor actor do mundo muaahahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O filme é muito bom, gostei bastante.
    bjinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. não vi, nem vou ver tão depressa...tenho uma tendencia estupida a só ver filmes (salvo algumas excepções, tamém estupidas) quando ja passaram da validade só para já nao ter spoilers na cabeça, ou mesmo opiniões boas pela imprensa e pelos blogs.

    tenho algumas duvidas que o pattinson seja só uma cara vónita :D

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...