Tuesday, 9 August 2011

It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.


Abraham Lincoln said so and I couldn't agree more. After almost 4 days in bed, this afternoon I decided to react. I went for a small walk and had an orange juice at one of my favourite places ever. Santa Marinha Monastery, which is now a luxury hotel, is right close to my house and I grew up in those imposing gardens and rooms.
All my family main events took place there and I can't imagine a better place to be. The sun was too strong for me so I stayed at a balcony that I used to climb when I was little. Soon I'll show you the gardens that are absolutely magical and surely deserve a post in this blog.

I'm now feeling a little better and I want to thank everyone who voted for me in the Westrags Contest. I'm amazed with people's generosity. You still can vote by clicking on the badge on the right hand side.





The Hip Tee 'Life' tshirt* Zara pants* Alima Wedges* Hermès enamel cuff* Parfois scarf* Rayban Aviators* Carolina Herrera Shopping bag

10 comments:

  1. Ainda bem que estás melhor :D

    Quero ver esses jardins ;)

    LOVE
    www.bouttique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a citação é linda...depois mostra fotos do jardimmm...deve ser lindo esse lugar e tu com carinha adoentada.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit and nice blog! Love your T-shirt! :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. que look más veraniego y fresquito, me gusta!!!!

    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. de repente lembraste me woodstock :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Não ligo a concursos. Mas votei. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adoro o outfit, esta mesmo giroo! :)

    beijinho
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...