Saturday, 6 August 2011

Stay in bed, drink liquids, take antibiotics and Hermès.


After my day at the beach with Hella the poor thing got really sick. Yesterday was my turn. I have fever, my body hurts, sore throat and overall weakness. I woke up today after 2 pm feeling even worse. My trip to Italy is Monday morning and is now compromised... So I'm doing everything I can to fight this virus: bed, liquids, antibiotic and... Well, like every little girl I wanted a gift to cheer up my sickness so I decided to antecipate one of the items I thought of buying in Rome. Also from my Christmas whishlist and now finally in my wrist. I can't deny I'm feeling a little better now...

9 comments:

  1. Tadinha!! As melhoras!
    A pulseira é linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obrigada, fico sempre doente em Agosto, já é quase maldição... A pulseira é um sonho, estou apaixonada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tambem estou contigo na constipação :(

    Tenho a certeza que com esse presente lindo vais ficar bem melhor, right? hehe :)

    Beijinho e as melhoras!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tão linda a pulseira! :)
    As melhoras ;)
    Beijinho
    xx
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esse bracelete é um sonho. O seu é lindo.
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  6. as melhoraaaass <3 e essa pulseira é LINDA!! *

    ReplyDelete
  7. uau, assim tamém quero ficar doente em agosto! (bah eu trabalho em agosto, assim ficava de baixa e com a pulseira :p)

    as melhoras e boa viage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Essa pulseira HERMES e de morrer!!!! Linda, tao CHIC!!!! well done!!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...