Monday, 26 September 2011

Silver & Gold (and another wedding party)


Why not? This year I mixed silver with gold a lot and I think it works very well in some occasions. These two shiny shades are, in my opinion, the colors of this season and I pretend to use both a lot.
This is the 6th wedding party look I'm sharing with you this year and it's not the last one. Is it just me or do you also had lots of weddings this year? This one was special once it was the only one from a family member and I had my entire family among the guests.

For this wedding I decided to wear a dress with a simple cut and I chose a simple hairstyle. LOVE sent me two dresses before I went to Paris and I decided right away this one was perfect for this party. The sequins create a beautiful pattern and the dress shined so much under the sun that I decided just to wear my gold necklace. Mistery solved about the Chanel purchase in Paris: the gold earrings you can see in the next photos. They have a classy vintage look that made me chose these among many others. Real vintage is my Lorion et Karels cuff that you saw here before. Golden Charlie clutch and I was ready to go. Last minute I decided for these brown pumps instead of silver peep toes and I'm glad I did it, once it was very cold outside and it even rained a little.

Now it's time to think about another week of hard work but I'll keeping you updated. A good week to you all. Stay tuned for some exciting news.






LOVE dress* Armani fur* Zara pumps* Lorion et Karels cuff* Tiffany & Co. Necklace* Chanel earrings* Mulberry Charlie clutch* Rayban aviators


Cheers to you Ana & Ricardo.

13 comments:

  1. Estamos em sintonia com um vestido Love! É bonito esse :)

    Porquê que nós mulheres temos a mania de levantar a perninha para a foto? ehehhe gostoooo*

    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Os brincos são maravilhosos... e o vestido é perfeito. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito gira! Gostei do vestido!

    **

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mais uma vez uma escolha perfeita de vestido.Tu es daquelas (poucas) pessoas que vestem um vestido Zara e com os acessorios, sapatos,etc tornao-o quase em haute couture!!!
    Deslumbrante!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o vestido é lindissimo sim, e ainda bem que usaste poucos acessórios ou então ficava ao bom estilo arvore de natal. é o porreiro destes doirados e prateados todos...é que usamos uma coisa de cada vez :)

    tu és a verdadeira papa-casamentos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. o vestido e lindo!!!! Adoro sparkly!

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh k gira e gostei do toque do colete.
    lindo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esses vestido é lindo,gostei da opção do penteado.
    Vocês fazem um lindo casal,muito elegante.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obrigada Ariana! Senti a tua falta aqui no blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Não é tu sozinha, a metade dos amigos do meu namorado "are getting married".

    Não deixo de ler no facebook "noivos,noivos!" "parabens aos novios!" loool

    Beijinhos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fica-te tão bem....também querooo um vestido love oh love *

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG é só griffe! olha esse vestido é lindo e fica-te mesmo bem, e essa golinha então...pedi uma parecida da la redoute =)

    *

    ReplyDelete
  13. O vestido é Lindo!!! E ficou-te muito bem :)

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...