Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Asos Mid Season Sale - Up to 50% off


You gotta love and hate them! Love because I'm buying the dress and the heeled shoes I wanted with 50% discount and hate because most of the things I want are sold out in my number, like all the pretty cotton/ wool cardigans or jumpers, basic shirts, leather shorts or nice coats for Winter. For half the price I even looked for dresses for New Year's Eve, like the one I'm showing you in the top of the post but the same happened. Liked, added to bag, message appeared: sold out. Story of my life. 

These four items though, are on their way:

Cotton dress


Metallic sandals (I have the same in brown and love them!)


Twist detail body

"Teeth breaker" leather pumps

For those who are looking for bags they have some nice ones there with a great discount, here are some of my favourite in leather:






Cambridge Satchel Company exclusive for Asos.com

This Preen one blinked at me!


I hope I gave you some good ideas. Have yourself a look!

11 comments:

  1. adoroooooooo os sapatos!! a quanto estão?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 39 libras. São altissimos mas acho lindos e custavam quase o dobro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nem vou abrir a página para n cair em tentação lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is such a cute post because I liked all of these outfits especially the black dressses and definitely the red trench. It's perfect for fall.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Também andei por lá esta semana. :) E a sorte com os tamanhos também não é muita...
    Gostei das tuas escolhas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoro os vestidos pretos e as sandálias metalizadas!Perdição!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eu na quero saber de saldos la la la (na posso) ainda bem que finalment conseguiste comprar :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. acho que o truque é não desistir e não tirar a peça dos saved items durante uns tempos... muitas vezes as pessoas acabam por devolver a peça, ou simplesmente meteram no "carrinho" mas depois desistem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O cotton dress que compraste é lindo lindo :)

    beijinho,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ja fiz a minha encomenda ontem!!! Uma camisa com Horse print!!! e umas calcas em bordeau!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dresses are really nice, the color combination is awesome.. thanks for the lovely post!!
    Pakistani Dress Collection

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...