Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Givenchy Coney Shoulder Bag

I first saw this bag in a store next to my house about three months ago. I adored it but it was too expensive for me. Now the bag is chasing me. It's in every magazine, in every street style blog. And just last Saturday I saw it again in the same store. Looking at me and saying "pick me, choose me" just like Meredith Grey. Thank you for waiting for so long my pretty little Givenchy. Do you think you can wait until sales time? I can predict a happily ever after future for the two of us...

13 comments:

  1. Lindo e intemproal:)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu acho que na gosto dela. acho. nem do preço, nem do tamanho :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfeita e completamente eterna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isso sim seria um happily ever after :)

    *beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. E eu sinto-me super lisonjeada, obrigada:) Adoro a mala, é liiinda! É bom que ainda esteja na loja nos saldos porque depois queremos ver looks com ela :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. É linda, maravilhosa mesmo!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. é tãooo gira e uma mala preta dá sempre jeito, nem que seja mais uma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post dear and great blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. é tãaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo linda!!! vamos rezar p que fique ate aos saldos p a ires lá buscar!! (é muito cara sem ser em saldos?? deve ser né.....absurdamente caaaraaaaa)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absurdamente.... Para um coisa tão pequenina (e tão linda!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Espero que ela espera por ti :D
    É tão fofinhaaa <3

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...