Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Having my hair done!

Who follows me on facebook knows that I'm always asking for new and different hairstyles for parties. My hair is curly (and kind of stupid as I told you already) so I straighten it every weekend in the hairdresser since I'm a teenager. When I have a party I look for something different, usually updos. Last Saturday I had a wedding and I wanted something romantic to match with my lace dress. Some girls talked about braids on facebook and I went to my usual venue, Inês Pereira, to see what we could do. Now that I have bangs it's a bit more difficult to think about hairstyles but in 30 minutes the hairstylist had it all done. Here are some photos step by step:











The products chosen to style my hair were Kérastase Fibre Architecte, L'Oreal Textureline Infinium 3, a strong hold professional hairspray and L'Oreal Super Style Heroes Horizon Fix, from a new line of fixers. 
I'm really thankful to Inês Pereira Hairdressers for their patience and for letting me take the pictures. This is my hairdresser since I had my hair disaster, remember? The staff is really trusty and qualified and now they have some promotions during week days in all their stores. For example 23% discount in every treatment or a regular hair brush for just 9€. They are one of the best hairdressers in Portugal so it's worth to check everything here. Maybe next time we'll promote a hair makeover to one of you. What do you think of that?

 Soon soon I'll post the photos of my outfit but here is a pic taken on my way to the wedding where you can check some the final result.

24 comments:

  1. que penteado lindo :) super romântico


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mas que penteado bonito e romântico... estás linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trança está linda, tens de tentar aprender para reproduzir em casa ;)

    *beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. at: acho que com a ajuda das fotos já consigo, mas eu adoro que tratem de mim :) A alma fica rejuvenescida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu vou por vezes ao do Arrábida e gosto muito, pena ao fim de semana não terem estas promoções.

    ReplyDelete
  6. n é preciso dizer que estavas lindas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindíssimo o penteado! Gostei imenso <33

    xoxo*
    Iv
    http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obrigada meninas!!! Valeu a pena tirar as fotos. Eu também adorei, senti-me uma princesinha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty, the braids in your hair are so chic. Can't wait see the wedding photos, your makeup is flawless too.

    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh que bonita, a serio, adorei o updo!!

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gostei muito!! Os penteados ficam-te um must =) Kiss Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorei!! Ficaste mesmo linda :):)

    Beijinho***

    http://miminhoscom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. O penteado é lindo! Bem feminino e romântico :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ficas-te linda ;)

    Valeu a pena não desistir da procura do penteado perfeito com trança, franja e cabelo pesado eheh ;)

    Beijinhos

    Isabel Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ups sorry abusei nas regras ;)
    Ele é mm so para iphone ;( Mas podes spr oferecer como miminho a alguem ;)

    Beijo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorei o penteado!!

    Kisses,
    Saltos de Cristal

    http://saltosdecristal.blogspot.com/

    Giveaway:
    http://saltosdecristal.blogspot.com/2011/11/passatempo-salsa-shape-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lindissima!! Ando apaixonada por tranças, e essa então está demais!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorei deveras!!

    Love,
    C s 1 9 9 3

    ReplyDelete
  19. O cabelo ficou mt lindo ❤
    adorei as trancinhas :)

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...