Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Louis Vuitton new Website


Louis Vuitton sent me an email today presenting their new website. I always found the previous one a bit confused and hard to browse my favourite items. Now they have a great website matching their amazing collection. And once more I found myself whispering love words to the cute Alma BB. The small reinterpretation of one of Louis Vuitton's icons in the monogram vernis leather that I love. And the colour... Isn't it beautiful? Santa Claus! I was such a good girl...

Explore yourself the world of Louis Vuitton: http://www.louisvuitton.eu/

8 comments:

  1. A mala é msm fofinha ♥

    *eu já estou tão habituada a estar de saltos o dia todo, tem dias q passo 12h de pé em saltos :P
    Mas só aguento os compensados 0:)

    Beijinhos*
    http://iamsokitty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Só mudava a cor Raquel.. Também estou perdidamente apaixonada por essa mala.. :) Such a classic!

    Beijinho,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenho de ir ver, o último realmente não era nada prático.

    *beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know i'm a lv coppolla. mas por enquanto, durante uns bons anos vou me manter afastada desse site :p

    mas a mala é bem fofinha*

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mala é tão mas tão gira :)! e essa cor é adorável!

    ReplyDelete
  6. もし グッチバッグの風を送ることあなたの視力を離れたこの性格とショー!gucci 財布最も認められたファッション・ブランドの1つのための国際的なデザイナーとしてグッチ ショルダーバッグねえ、レトロシックなデザインに大人気Gucci トートバッグ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 服、カバン、靴などは全て女性の不可欠な少ないよい仲間です!GUCCI バッグ!価格は比較的高めのグッチ現在、不十分な能力を返すけれども、どのくらいの時間、私は必ず買うことができる必要がない本当にグッチトートは、私の最も愛したお母さんを届ける!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...