Thursday, 24 November 2011

Princess Kate

I didn't use to like Kate Moss... Her photos never caught my eye or sympathy but something happen in the last years, long after the "cocaine affair". Now I see her as THE top model and I really enjoy to see her photos even the ones from when she was younger. There's something about Kate... She screams sensuality, lust*. And Mario Testino and Terry Richardon got that better than anyone else.





































*and also because she might the only woman in the world that I enjoy too see having a smoke.

5 comments:

  1. ninguém fica tao bem de topless, a fumar, de cócoras do que ela. nem a susana do secret story :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ela é fantástica e olha que a filha vai ser como ela :)

    A.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...