Monday, 12 December 2011

Fast Forward: Chanel Pre-Fall 2012 Bombay - Paris

Last Tuesday, Chanel presented their pre-fall collection for 2012 in Metier d'Arts collection in Paris. The collection was inspired in India and only thinking of that I'm already loving the collection. Karl Lagerfeld never went to India but he found that even more inspiring that actually knowing the country. This way he was influenced by the entire media culture that brings India to us every day. See some of the clothes and details and get inspired to your daily choices right now in Fall 2011.







6 comments:

  1. Eu desde que sairam as primeiras imagens e videos que ando vidrada nesta colecção! Adoro, adoro. I'm a Chanel girl, there's nothing I can do about that :)

    beijinho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realmente quando vi na semana pasada fiquei de boca no chão, amei o toque oriental que o Sr. Lagerfeld deu a casa Chanel.

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amo, amo e amo. Os tecidos, a maquilhagem, os acessórios. Lovelly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. É tudo lindo, os olhos negros, as joias, a roupa, as cores. Absolutamente incrível!

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this amazing collection!!:)

    Beijinho,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style. And I love your blog.
    check ou my blog at

    http://charlie-teensaloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...