Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Get inspired (by other blogs) - Week VI

Finally this feature is back. Three new looks and bloggers thats inspired me the most last week. Enjoy!


Olivia has many surprising looks but this one caught my eye for its colours. For some reason is on the top choices of Lookbook.nu this week. We see candy colours everywhere but there's something different this time. The shoes, yes maybe the Dsqaured2 sandals, make all the difference.


Nicola takes pictures everyday in the same place and post in her blog. This may seem boring (doesn't really work for some bloggers) but she manages to show you always fresh new stuff and very different styles even always having the same ugly background. Have a look to the blog and you'll understand what I mean. About this look? The skirt that I'll die to have and the sports jersey wore in a classy way. After all, boringness is a word you can't say when talking about Nicola's blog.


I love Thilda's blog. It's not really about street style because most of the time the posts are similar to an editorial. Yes, I do prefer to see what bloggers wear on their "real lives" instead of  "fashion productions" but when you can do such great photos as Thilda does, I don't mind at all to include this kind of blogs on my daily inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. Adoro a segunda imagem :) não conhecia o blog mas vou já investigar:D
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Óptimas escolhas!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. será excusado dizer que gosto das sugestões mas a nicola é a minha favorita...não só porque é preto, mas sobretudo!

    (falando nisto alembro me de uns shorts PU topshopianos que ainda nã amostrates :p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Não conhecia o da Nicola mas amei <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visit at here and i am really impressed to read all at alone place.
    Also visit my website winston cigarettes coupons

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...