Thursday, 5 January 2012

Sleeping Beauty



This was the favourite part of my holidays and the only one that will deserve a post of it's own: Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty ballet in Vienna State Opera. Everything was magnificent from the Opera building to the atmosphere, from the dancers to the orquestra. It was an amazing experience that everyone who visit Vienna should have.  
Early this day I had luch at the highest tower in Vienna and I visited Empress Sisi palace. I arrived my hotel just in time to dress something and run to the Opera. I saw many people wearing long dresses and black tie and I also saw many jeans and sneakers so I think this dress was the perfect choice. Like I told you here before, this DVF dress that I received as a Christmas present last year, is called "Ballerina" and it's really warm despite being so delicate. I wore it with knee-high socks with crystals and silk bows and ankle boots. The fur that my mother gave me 2 years ago was the perfect detail to a cold ballet night in Vienna. I hope you like it!








Diane Von Furstenberg dress* River Island socks* Zara Boots* Vintage fur from my Mum* Love & Co. bag* Tiffany and Co. ring, necklace and bracelet* Forever 21 hair bow


17 comments:

  1. Oh, adorava ir ver, mas gostei da combinação sweet dress/bold lips :)


    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting evening. Lovely place!
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. epá vou deixar o outfit pra ti e vou dizer que agora fiquei com real inveja do evento.adorava, do peito assistir. adorava mêmo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro o casaco =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei a combinação, estavas lindíssima e acho que as tuas férias devem ter sido qualquer coisa de sonho mesmo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all, Vienna is a place to dream for! :)

    At: agora ando sempre de lábios vermelhos para os batons não passarem de validade :) Este é o mais escuro: Chanel Rouge Coco Paris.

    Vale mesmo mesmo a pena ir a um espctáculo assim. Foi único! Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agora deixaste-me com saudades de viena!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. deve ter sido fanatstico! estavas linda :) as always...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bem, estás muito gira! Pareces uma bailarina.
    O vestido combinado com a estola ficam-te a matar.
    Também gosto bastante do teu penteado.
    Bjs e bom ano.

    www.shoppingandtelling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Já disse, mas repito: o laçarote do vestido é lindo. E a ópera... uau!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estavas deslumbrante:)
    Quero imeeenso ir a Viena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely!!! Just like the Sleeping Beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love the fur! ~ Rhoda

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...