Sunday, 26 February 2012

My dog is a Fluor fan!


Yesterday when I arrived home with my sister my dog went nuts. He (yes, not calling my dog "it") is  very low profile. He loves to run alone around the house and doesn't care much about what people is doing around. I guess my fluor "Not Kate but I rock" t-shirt had some kind of magnetism because he was crazy about me. To be honest, I was not even thinking about publishing this look on the blog for being quite simple, but once my dog Vitória was so enthusiatic about it, I had to share  these cute pics with you. 
About me, I was returning from the hairdresser, hair and make-up done to the party I had in the evening. Very casual look to a sunny Saturday before dressing up all in black & gold. 

Today is Oscars day and I'm truly excited about it. Time to write about cinema in my other blog and read everything I can about the nominees. From midnight to 1 am I'll be checking the Oscars dresses with you in the blog's facebook page. From that moment on it will be all about film!





Happy like a kid. Both of us.

I'm wearing:
The Hip Tee t-shirt* Zara jeans* Acne boots* Carolina Herrera bag* Tiffany & co necklace

16 comments:

  1. Adoro, adoro, adoro as calcas!!!

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luciana têm seguramente mais de 10 anos. Estavam arrumadas numa gaveta há imenso tempo, desenterrei-as ontem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhaha amei o teu cao ;) brutal so happy!!!
    AH e é como as crianças, atraido pela cor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O teu cão é um encanto... parece que está a sorrir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giríssima! O teu cão é uma fofura =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com


    Salvador Bachiller GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuidado com as marafonas, pá!

    (Já não sei se te cheguei a agradecer but long story...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, need! Obrigada*

    (Prepara a passerelle para mais um modelo infantil... :P )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que fotos deliciosas!! :)

    O look simple but cute ehhe

    E mais logo..lá estaremos no facebook a comentar td e mais alguma coisa eheh

    Beijinho,

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. o cão é lindooo, so sweet :) adoro a última fotografia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh pah que coisa mais linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. os mosquitos gostam de fluor! os cães gostam de ti, tá tudo explicado :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. O teu cão é tãoo fofinhoo ❤

    E o teu look apesar de simples, gostei mt ;)
    E adoro ver o teu cabelo assim :)

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adoro pessoas que adoram cães ! As fotos estão um mimo, ele é lindo, parece que se está a rir na última foto. Tens que lhe comprar uma coleira neon x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Não pode ser, dava com ele em doido de vez :)

      Delete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...