Friday, 23 March 2012

Luís Buchinho AW13 Knitwear


If some years ago you asked me what fabric could define me I would say something like silk. Turns out I ended up working in a factory that produces knit and make garments with it. I learned that you could do almost everything using knit as the tool. Today I might say that cotton is my favourite fabric and the one that defines me the most. And that's why I liked Luís Buchinho collection so much, because he show us the value of knitwear and how versatile you can be when wearing it. From some more sporty  looks to others more fashionable I loved how Buchinho played with the colours, shapes and of course, with the knits. Here are some of the photos I took.













9 comments:

  1. os pormenores de fechos e a estrutura, pareceu me bem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei tanto dos olhos das modelos *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it*
    Passatempo no meu blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O pormenor da maquilhagem !: ) Gostei dos tons que utilizou, especialmente os azulados / esverdeados...

    http://thediariesofmissbad.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. É com imensa pena que esta edição em principio não poderei estar presente!

    diverte-te!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tudo tão bonito, mesmo elegante...

    ReplyDelete
  7. a primeira coisa que me chamou a atenção, a make up, estava brutal!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...