Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Over the rainbow, way up high...


Sometimes I feel myself as the Scarecrow, desiring wisdom above all things. Not that I don’t have a brain, but I wish I could use it for the right things instead of blindly seeking for the wrong ones. Maybe this happens because part of me is like the Tin Man who doesn’t have a heart. Every little piece is in the right place, and yet, feels like something is missing. Some heat inside my chest that could warm up my life. But again, not that I don’t have a heart, maybe I’m just not brave enough to use it the right way. That’s why sometimes I feel myself like the Coward Lion, who laments his lack of courage without understanding that this can only show up where first there is fear. 
Scarecrow, Tin Man and Coward Lion will eventually discover that they always had a proper brain, heart and courage, just like I do, time to time. In the meanwhile I know that I will always feel like Dorothy, trying to reach happiness by following the Yellow Brick Road*, whether if I’m wearing my red shoes or not.  

Some place where there isn't any trouble
Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto? There must be.
It's not a place you can get to by a boat or a train,
It's far, far away, behind the moon, beyond the rain. 


*Fashion week time, working harder, aiming more...

8 comments:

  1. Adorei as fotos ;)) E é mesmo às evzes temos a sensação que falta algo, mesmo quando tudo parece perfeito ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. É mesmo, mas assim queremos sempre mais, puxamos por nós al limite...

      Delete
  2. oh Mulher Lata, tu tens coração :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we've at least, once in our lifetime, felt like one the of the Wizard of Oz characters', I know I have.
    May our brains seek for the highest intelligence, may our hearts find the most pure love and may our feet walk the longest road, even if in the way we get some bumps and bruises. But most of all, may we be humble and honest throughout our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que bonito Inversiva. Lindo... Ainda bem que me percebeste!

      Delete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...