Saturday, 24 March 2012

PF day TWO - jeans & white tee


Day two, because day one was in Lisbon and I couldn't make it. For my first day of Portugal Fashion, I wore the clothes I dressed in the morning for work, just like I did last edition. Jeans, white t-shirt and black blazer: a winning combo that makes every woman look effortless good. I added just a pair of stilettos and some of my favourite jewels to spice things a little. 
Is there anyone coming today to the shows? Although I'm really tired (after day three), I'm thinking of stopping by just to say hi to some friends. Keep in touch!


Gorgeous Marta


Pedro & Me!



Love the light of this place!

Mobile pic of my stuff after arriving home

I was wearing:

The Hip Tee tshirt* Mango jeans* Zara shoes* H&M Trend blazer* Tiffany & Co necklace, ring and jewelry case* Hermès bracelet* Chanel earrings* The Cambridge Satchel Company bag

14 comments:

  1. Gira!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute :) as meninas do norte rulez

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito gira!

    http://pinkglitter2.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olha o pivô de tv... ouvi dizer que vai ser papá... ;)

    Tu linda, como sempre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Que giras! As minhas contigo ficaram tão mal! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha a tua máquina só está preparada para te tirar fotos giras a ti :)

      Delete
  6. Estavam lindas as meninas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que conjunto tão perfeito, tão simples eheh :)

    Beijinho,

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sempre girissima, super elegante

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...