Friday, 15 June 2012

From London with Love!

Sales have just started but I want to save myself for something big, if you know what I mean. In the meanwhile I'm allowed to fall for one thing or another if we are talking about half prices. Like these two bargains from Urban Outfitters that Marie bought me (UO shipping costs are insane). Together with these two Summer new best friends she will send me the Hunger magazine, starring Monica Belucci on the cover. Can't wait to have all in my hands. The best packages always come from London!




6 comments:

  1. O bikini, soooooo cool e nesse teu corpinho danone vai ficar lindooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are aloud or allowed?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certissimo. Erro parvo, foi pela fonética, vou ja alterar. Obrigada.

      Delete
  3. Também encomendei a 1ª tee!!! yeahhhh <3 <3 a 12€ c'moooooonnnnn <3 e os saldos da UO são os melhores!!! *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. É linda!!! Já a tinha namorado em Londres, ainda bem que esperei. Uhuhu

      Delete
  4. fogo, ca sorte...nem me dou ao trabalho de i ver a UO com o preço dos portes...adoro a tee!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...