Monday, 27 August 2012

Last sunset of July

Before returning to Sardegna posts (I get depressed just by looking at the photos) here is one of the looks of this Summer never shown here in the blog. I bought a lot of stuff during sales that I would like to show you, and I styled some interesting looks that I didn't even shot. Maybe I can do it in September when my life calms down.

Hopefully this Summer will last until October because I'm not ready at all to return to Fall clothes. September will also be the month that I will get back to school by taking an intensive short course at London College of Fashion by the University of the Arts London (UAL), but we can talk about that later. Enjoy my sunset in Aguieira photographed by my sweet Mafalda that I miss so much. 


Zara shirt* Stradivarius shorts* Celine bag

12 comments:

  1. Amo ver-te com ess camisa! Estou desejosa de ver o resto das novidades (e a Celine, oh well! ainda bem que compraste nessa cor ahah)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xana tens de aderir ao Instagram para ir vendo umas coisinhas. Sim a coooor já sei :)

      Delete
  2. Concordo com a Xana, essa camisa é genial!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com
    STATEMENT NECKLACE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apetece-me comprar o departamento todo militar da Zara confesso... Até as calças já vejo com outros olhos.

      Delete
  3. vês como a nude fica tã bem no militar ( e em tudo o resto) quando em comparação com a rosa barbie :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aqui também ficava bem a outra mas certoooooo :)

      Delete
  4. Essa camisa é tão linda!!!!!!!! Ai...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORO. a camisa é linda e fica super bem com shorts :)

    www.thereal-cinderella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ai essa carteirinha da Celine.... ai ai .... :)

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...