Thursday, 6 September 2012

Urban Outfitters is out and about!

It's almost shameless to say that I only got to know this store (more than that, almost a concept store vs fashion experience) in 2008. Before going to Bristol I never cared about british stores, the ones we had in Portugal were more than enough for me. And then one day I went to UO. 

It was a Wednesday afternoon and they had a great DJ (unusual in the UK) around. The clothes were great but more than that you had all the house goodies, as well as, stupid adorable books such as "The Bro Code" from How I met Your Mother. And what about Christmas decorations or exquisite jewelry or bags? To dream for... 

Without even noticing I used to spend one hour in that store. And after some months I found out it was also the very favourite from some of my friends. As I said, more than shopping, is an entire experience. The ones that cannot reach a store now, please have a look at the lookbook lauched yesterday. 
More than that, they're offering a 15% discount in all orders just by entering C15EU and the shipping costs are now only 4,99€ (were 17€ before). Enjoy as much as I wil do: Urban Outfitters













*love this paisley one. 
Wish me good luck, good shopping and a bon voyage. Writing soon from LND!

8 comments:

  1. Dps de ontem me ter desgraçado na Monki esta noticia é quase catastrofica lolll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Quero ir à Monki do Soho! Adoro a loja, tem uma decoração completamente diferente de tudo que já vi.

      Delete
  2. e as lojas sao sp mt originais, pelo menos aqui nos states. e sim a loja é uma perdição! cheia de atitudxi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh diacho, sério? baixaram os portes e codigo e...aia!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Não fazem mais do que a obrigação deles. 18€ era um roubo!

      Delete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...