Wednesday, 9 January 2013

New

Here are some of the things I got on sales this last days:

Aqui estão algumas das coisas que comprei em saldo nos últimos dias:


Little nude dress that my sister found for me At Massimo Dutti. Already thinking about Spring.


Gifted gilet from Massimo Dutti. One of my favourite garments at the moment, I wear it almost every day.


Zara black shorts. Perfect to wear with a shirt and high heels. Also perfect to wear with a sweatshirt, opaque tights and sneakers.


Zara melange skinny jeans. I was looking for something similar for quite a while and I found them at really good price. A must have for both cold or hot weather.

I am still looking for some sweatshirts, maybe one cashmere knit and one pair of boots and ballerinas. Don't forget that Winter ends in 2 months and I bet all you think about it is sun sun sun!


7 comments:

  1. Óptimas compras! Peças bonitas e versáteis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosto especialmente do vestido*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei o vestido e o blusão da Massimo Dutti!

    http://thatsthe-way.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. O vestido e os calções são giríssimos! As compras de inverno para mim estão encerradas! Já só quero sol e muito calor! :)

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosto tudo, mas quero umas calças assim... tenho de as encontrar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O vestido parece-me muito bem. adoro o pormenor da gola* A Massimo Dutti nunca desilude =)
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...