Monday, 28 October 2013

Diogo Miranda - Spring/ Summer 2014

This year I attended Portugal Fashion, Abstract edition, to watch one show only: Diogo Miranda. It was the one I expected the most, since I follow his career for quite some long. He is great at dressing up women, almost reminds me of Roberto Cavalli without the occasional cheesyness, and let's not forget he is really young. This collection was no different from others. I had high expectations and I ended up loving it all. 
Diogo inspired himself in Oscar Niemeyer architecture and the result is a big giant wave dyed in pastel colours, white and his adored black. Here are my favourite sets plus the bag that caught my eye. 











2 comments:

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...