Sunday, 6 October 2013

#OutfitOfTheDay

In the last two weeks I decided to take some lame "selfies" and show you what I was wearing. I have so many new garments and accesories from last months to show that Instagram has been my biggest blog friend. Here are the lastest photos and don't forget to follow me at @raquel_twb.

Still at Dubai. White Zara outfit and necklace, Balenciaga bag and a squared pashmina bought there.

First day at home and a new hair. Zara large pants and sandals, Pull & Bear tee and 3.1 Phillip Lim bag.

Waiting for my husband at home. Zara total look once again (in love with the new collection).

Zara fake leather shorts and a precious knit made by my mother. My collection of mom-made knits is growing and it's incredible.

Pull & Bear gladator sandals for a cold-sunny-day-I-don't-know-what-to-wear!

Zara top and my new and beloved Tiffany's necklace.

Zara dress, Gucci sneakers and 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bag for a sunny Saturday.

And at night: Maison Scotch skirt, Mango leather jacket, Blink leather boots, Balenciaga bag and a wannabe badass attitude.

8 comments:

  1. aiii essa pashli ;) acho que é inevitável não ceder!!! a tua é a pequena ou a média babe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. É a Pashi mini, mas é perfeita para mim. Cabe carteira, caixa dos óculos, telemoveis e ainda a carteira do boy. A grande é muito grande para mim :)

      Delete
    2. Pensamos da mm forma ;) é que eu ainda por cima gosto da mais pequena ;)))

      Delete
  2. Adoro o novo corte de cabelo Raquel, fica-te super bem :)

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. De franja Raquel! Como bem dizias depois do casamento, e desde já os meus parabéns e maiores felicidades, a franja seria a primeira coisa a fazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Já tinha saudades destes looks... sempre impecável!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosto muito do look da saia comprida :)

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...