Tuesday, 3 December 2013

All I want for my birthday is Kenzo

Dear family, friends and people of the world who may want to offer me a gift for my 30th birthday. This is it. Last year I found the Kenzo sweaters (everywhere) a bit cheesy. Before that I thought they were dated. Now, that all the buzz is gone and they're not either super hyped nor dated, all I want is one of them, they're iconic. Sweater or t-shirt if the price suits better your wallet. You choose. Make sure it's a S and don't worry about the shipping, it's only 10€ extra. Remember that I'm a good good girl and I deserve a Kenzo Icon. My faves. Here

PS- You can always offer me Zara, I will be happy the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...