Friday, 6 December 2013

CINCO xmas bloggers wishlist


Everybody knows CINCO, the coolest online store in town with the latest trends in jewelry and much more. CINCO invited me and some other bloggers to chose our xmas wish list. From those selected products, you can buy your favourites with 20% discount by using the code: XMASBLOGGERS. You can get to know the entire list by clicking here, but now, let me show you my chosen ones: 


The Belt Bangle- I find these bracelets a classic piece of jewelry with a trendy twist. They're available in silver and gold and I can't choose my favourite. The best from the best is to mix them both. 


Black Boho Ring- I'm a bohemian kind of girl and at the same time I love vintage pieces like this ring. My personal collection is made of my mother's jewels and others bought in antique fairs and stores. This ring is made in silver and is a must have to girls who love black. 

So now tell me, did you like my choices? What are yours?

2 comments:

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...