Sunday, 1 December 2013

#OutfitOfTheDay II

Lately I haven't been in mood for outfit posts. Sometimes you just don't feel that confortable with your body or your hairstyle and the camera becomes your worst enemie. Curiously I'm ok with mobile pictures, maybe because they're not that fierce on focusing what you don't like about yourself. Here are my lastest looks on Instagram. Follow me @raquel_twb and tell me your favourite look.


1-With my dream Valentino bag; 2-When was still hot for tees; 3- Zara Parka; 4- Every girl loves a flower crown


5- Asos jumpsuit and Maison Scotch tee for Portugal Fashion; 6- A regular week day; 7 - Another visit to the hairdresser; 8- A sunny Saturday


9- Weekend at Douro with Asos jumper; 10- Knee-high boots and my favourite new bag; 11 & 12 - More of weekend at Douro with another Asos jumper


13 & 14 - Having fun with my new cousin wearing a cosy Zara knit; 15&16 - New hairstyle (I can't get no satisfaction) and enjoying a sunset with another Zara knit


17- Total Zara look and Pull & Bear sneakers; 18- New BDBA coat in Lisbon; 19- Furry El Corte Ingles skirt; 20- Zara lace dress this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Raquel tu até podes ter engordado um bocadinho, mas continuas gira e elegante, muito bem para tirar fotos :) Gosto da foto da coroa de flores e desta última do vestido com renda nas costas. Tal como disse no Insta, adoro o teu cabelo nessa foto. Bjs e boa semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Pipa, as mulheres são complicadas mesmo... ;)

      Delete
  2. Engordaste? Por mim estás fantástica, mas compreendo! É um sentimento interior...
    Adorei os looks! E que camisola é aquela do look 5?...
    Bjs

    www.hiimab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. É esta: http://webstore-all.scotch-soda.com/women/amsterdams-blauw/raglan-3%2F4-sleeved-tee-/13260650775.html?dwvar_13260650775_color=combo%20A#start=1&cgid=80

      Beijinho!

      Delete
    2. Enganei-me ao legendar! O da 5 é uma sweat da Zara deste ano mas não encontro no site.

      Delete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...